Oh my god if you’re going to judge someone’s cosplay you better learn your fucking shit because this is Duela Dent you goddamn assholes.
Perpetually laughing over the fact that “real gamer/comic book nerd” males keep insulting women for cosplaying things they’ve never even heard of
who’s the “fake geek” now, fuckers?
Does anyone know the Heimlich Maneuver?
‘Cause I’m choking on the irony
WHAT’S UP INTERNET
If you’re a gamer, you probably noticed all the new stuff being announces at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. I’m super excited, especially about all the announcements from Sony and Nintendo.
Lots of people are excited for different consoles and their respective games, LIKE THE 3DS. So here’s your chance to win one! The winner will receive a red 3DS XL system (like new, used only a few times) with its original box, charger, manuals, and AR cards. Plus, the two latest killer apps for the 3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
- I am only shipping to the United States (50 states) because international shipping rates are expensive.
- Reblogs count, Likes do not. Only one reblog will count per person.
- If you make a fake/empty/giveaway/side blog to reblog, you will be disqualified.
- I will need the winner’s address for shipping purposes, so you have to be comfortable with sharing this information.
The giveaway will end on Friday, June 21st and the winner will be announced on that day! Good luck!
Oh my glob my 3ds was stolen and I would loooove to win this! Hooraaaay
HOLY WOW! LOOK AT THIS AWESOME STUFF!
So, you might have noticed that above this post is a bevy of art! Well, I am putting it up there to give you all a examples of all the art I do and to announce I AM FINALLY OPENING UP FOR COMMISSIONS!
I’m offering up:
- Deer and ibex opera masks! (Starting at $30 for blanks)
- Black and white sketches—Digital OR traditional! (Starting at $5 depending on number of figures)
- Colored sketches—-digital OR traditional! (Starting at $15)
- Colored traditional illustrations (markers and microns yo)! (Starting at $25)
- AND FOR THOSE OF YOU IN NEW YORK CITY PROFESSIONAL-GRADE MAKEUP SERVICES! (contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!)
Oh, but wait, there is more.
I’m also taking orders for ROBOT ARMS.
I cosplay Vriska Serket so I had to learn to make robotic costume pieces.
So goddamn fancy.
Shit it’s even leaking her blood color! WHAT DETAIL! AND THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST ONE. (contact me if you are at all interested since these take a while to make)
Not your bag?
well heck, I can make creepy art-dolls too!
Look at this precious bb. They’re about a foot and a half long with wire arms and spine for posability and creepy grasping tendrils. D’aw their wings are broken. Aaawwww. (same here, contact me if you’re interested)
Money’s tight lately so I am hoping that I can get a bit on top of my day-job and doing art is my real passion!
CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AT EPSILVA84@GMAIL.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION OR IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN COMMISSIONING ME!
(Also it would be super cool if this got reblogged! So please spread the word!)
Holy crap look how talented my friend Ev is! She makes amazing props and arts! Her Vriska arm is so flexible and AMAZING!!!
Help mah main spidah-bitch out!
Ryan Gosling won’t eat his cereal (x)
I am legitimately crying.
And the 2013 award for Greatest Idea of the Year goes to this.
Seriously, I don’t care if its May, close the voting, its all downhill from here.
What the fuck is this.
This is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.
Of being separated from my 3ds, the poor stolen thing, and I know my animal crossing townsfolk are worried where I aaaaaam!
I hope the bastard who stole will see my reward posters…
I’m the SADDEST creature on the planet. My ACNL town was amazing…
Some anime movies directed by Mamoru Hosoda!! The Girl who Leapt Through Time, Summer Wars, Digimon Our War Game, and Wolf Children Ame and Yuki
Lovelovelooooove all of these.